Саша - Quiz-master: Attention, please! The 5
contest is called “Hidden words”.
This round is for the captains. Find, please, the animals hiding in the following
Example: If I shout, he’ll hear me.(Fish)
1. Close the door at once! (Rat)
2. He’ll come to America tomorrow. (Cat)
1. Do good workers succeed? (Dog)
2. If Roger comes, we’ll begin. (Frog)
Лиза - Quiz-master: The following task is for the rest . I need 1 pupil from each
team. You should read the tongue-twister as quickly as you can 3 times.
1. Put your head on your bed.
2. Run round the playground.
Саша - Quiz-master: The 7
contest is called “The right choice”. It’s very
important to make the right choice in our life: the right choice of a color, a hobby,
a friend etc. Each team should answer my questions. You’ll get the cards with the
letters a, b, c. Choose the right answer and show us the card.
1. The capital of England is a) London b) Paris c) Moscow.
2. London stands a) the Volga b) the Mississippi c) the Thames.
3. The symbol of England is a) a red rose b) a tulip c) a daffodil.
4. The English flag is a) blue and white b) red and green c) red and white.
5. Golf comes from a) Scotland b) Russia c) the USA.
6. A. Bell invented a) a car b) a telephone c) a plane.
7. Ch. Chaplin was a) an artist b) a composer c) an actor.
8. Cricket comes from a) England b) Italy c) France.
9. “Robinson Crusoe” was written by a) Lewis Carroll b) Daniel Defoe c)
10. The traditional Christmas meal in England is a) roast turkey b) fish and
chips c) porridge.
Each team can get 1 point for the right answer.
Лиза - Quiz-master: One more contest. It’s called “ Inventions and discoveries”.
You should answer my questions. The team which answers the first and correctly
wins. You can get 1 point for each right answer.
1. Who invented the telephone? ( Al. Bell)
2. Who discovered America? ( Ch. Columbus)
3. Who invented the car? ( H. Ford)
4. Who created Donald Duck? ( W. Disney)
5. Who discovered Australia? ( J. Cook)
6. Who was the 1
man in space? ( Y. Gagarin)