Презентация "School friends are for ever!" 7 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
School friends are for ever!
I It was made by a teacher of Manychskaya school, Bagaevsky region,
Sivolapova R. A.
- 1. To express your opinion what friendship means.
- 2. To be able to say if it is good to have many or few school friends.
- 3. To practice in speaking about school friends and their communication.
- 4. To be able to ask questions about the friend and describe the true friend.
- 5. To practice in writing.
- 6. To give advices about real friendship and ideal school friends.
The poem is “Friendship” by S. Mikhalkov.
… The one who friendship holds most dear,
Who feels a helping sholder near?
… A friend will help him any way,
A trusty friend upon the way.
Friendship for true friends is ….
each other to have
to have a good standing
time together by each other
“ A good friend is never known till a man has need.”
- “ A good friend is never known till a man has need.”
- “A true friend is not so soon gotten as lost.”
- “Before you make a friend, eat a bushel of salt with him.”
- “The best school friend is as the sun in winter.”
- Shared interests
In my opinion... As for me…
- School real friends are persons who …
- - have much in common
- - share ideas
- - know each other for a long time
- - like working together
- - help each other
- see each other every day
Friendship is for ever.
1. I have a friend ____ lives far from me. 2. The friend has a dog ____ is very big. 3.The real friends write poems ___ tell about nature and friendship. 4. The true friend is a person ___ is very clever and hardworking. 5. The polite friends don`t like people ____ are double-faced and lazy. 6. The ideal friend keeps the secrets ___ I share with her. 7. I know ___ I can rely on my best friend.
What can you do now?
- Now I can - make suggestions about…..
- - answer the questions…..
- - speak about …..
- - find information …..
- - make up dialogues ……
- - know how to …..
Good - bye
Материалы из категории:
- Технологическая карта урока "Любимая еда" 2 класс
- Тест "Russia, the UK, the USA" 9 класс
- Контрольная работа по УМК "Английский в фокусе" к модулю 2 (4 класс)
- Презентация "Mark Twain" 5 класс
- Сценарий "Традиции и праздники англичан и русских" 6 класс
- Технологическая карта урока "Относительные местоимения английского языка" 8 класс