e.g. A teacher works at school. He teaches students.
2. Read and answer.
Aunt Ann is a nurse. She works at hospital in London. My aunt wears a
white uniform when she works. She helps sick people. Aunt Ann is kind and
6. What does aunt Ann do?
7. Where does she work?
8. Does she wear a blue uniform at work?
9. What does she do at work?
10. Is she angry?
3. Underline the correct variant.
1. I have / has to wear a uniform at school.
2. Sam don’t / doesn’t have to cook breakfast.
3. My mum have / has to go to work on Saturday.
4. Mary doesn’t / don’t have to go shopping every day.
5. Peter and Andy have / has to clean their room.
4. Disagree with the statements.
e.g. She has to feed the dog. – She doesn’t have to feed the dog.
1. They have to wash the dishes.
2. Sveta has to get up early on Saturday.
3. My dad has to cook dinner every day.
4. Michael and Daniel have to work at night.
5. He has to go to school on Sunday.
5. Answer the questions.
6. Do you have to go to school?
7. Do you have to get up early on weekdays?
8. Does your mum have to wear a uniform at work?
9. Do your grandparents have to go to work?
10. Does your father have to wash the dishes?