The number of people studying languages has increased significantly.
The educational programme was stopped because of the fall of interest among students.
The environmental situation in the region deteriorated and many people moved to other parts of the country.
Experts predict a rise in migration.
The inflation rate has decreased by 10 % during the last five years.
Speaking:What is globalisation?
Globalisation is the world with the single developed economy and communications, influence of very large multinational companies and the world in which all countries depend on each other and seem to be closer to each other.
Speaking: Arguments forand against globalisation.
the opinions of globalists or supporters of globalism:
the opinions of anti-globalists or opponents of globalism
1. World trade makes everyone richer;
2. International understanding increasing;
3. Lessening conflicts;
4. Improving human rights.
1. It exploits workers;
2. It degrades the environment;
3. Multinational corporations become less accountable for their actions;
4. Multinational companies are crushing the cultures of smaller nations.