- How are you today?
- What date is it today?
- Today we continue talking about “King Arthur and Knights of
the round table” (показ презентации №1)
II. Актуализация знаний, умений и навыков.
- As we could see from the video, Arthur was one of the greatest
kings in the world. But nobody knows if he was a real hero or not.
Your homework was to read and translate the third chapter of this
book. And today we will summarize all the events which take
place in the first chapters.
III Обобщение знаний, умений и навыков.
- At first, let’s learn some more information about the main hero,
Arthur. Let’s listen to Sergey.
The story of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table is
very, very old. People know that there was a king in Britain
between the years 400 and 600. He fought the Saxons, from
countries in the north of Europe, and perhaps this king was
Arthur. He lived, perhaps, in Wales or in the west of England —
in Somerset or Cornwall. People wrote stories about this king
hundreds of years later, but they made the stories more
interesting and more exciting. At that time people were interested
in magic, knights and their ladies. So people fight with swords
and use magic in these stories.
- Thank you. As you can see this king was very popular with people.
Well, we have already read three chapters of this book and now
we can discuss the main events and the main characters of this
- Look, please, at the screen (Презентация №2, слайд 2). Let’s