Тест "Сослагательное наклонение. Условные предложения 2 типа. Эмфатические конструкции" 10 класс
1. Subjunctive I (I wish)
Make sentences expressing people’s regrets.
Example: The weather is cold and rainy and it’s late spring now. – I wish the weather were
warmer now as it is late spring now.
1. Maria doesn’t get good marks in PE but she wants to.
2. Andrew cannot play basketball but he’d like to be able to.
3. Matthew is a doctor but he wants to be a tennis champion.
4. Lisa is very sad because most of her friends have got new trainers and she hasn’t.
2. Conditional II
Match the two columns to make complete sentences.
1. My mother wouldn’t mind
a) if we invited a band to play at the party.
3. We would surely have fun
c) if I invited my friend to listen to music.
4. I would buy the tickets
d) you wouldn’t be able to find the seats.
It + be + focus + relative clause (that/who/when)
Change the sentences focusing on the underlined words.
Example: The singer’s appearance was very ordinary; his voice impressed me. – It was his
voice that impressed me.
1. They couldn’t stop applauding because they were so thrilled by the music.
2. We had first heard this rock group at this concert hall.
3. We’re now going to listen to this new pop song.
4. We put up with her bad character only because of her intelligence.
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com