Конспект урока “Would You Like To Go To Great Britain” 8 класс
Муниципальное общеобразовательное учреждение
средняя общеобразовательная школа
с углубленным изучением отдельных предметов
№ 68 г. Липецка
“Would You Like To Go
To Great Britain”
(для учащихся 8 класса)
Учитель английского языка
Ильина Кира Вячеславовна
Тема: Would You Like To Go To Britain?
Цель: обобщающий урок по теме, (контроль говорения)
Сопутствующие 1) развитие навыков аудирования
задачи: 2) развитие языковой догадки
Оснащение: 1) карта мира
2) карта Великобритании
3) схема Лондона
4) карта Лондона
5) достопримечательности Лондона
6) wrong statements (на карточках)
I. Greeting: T: - Good afternoon, girls and boys!
Nice to see you!
C l: - Nice to see you too.
T: - Thank you. I am glad to hear it.
- And now I want to know how you are today. Ask each one by
- And I am sure that all of you are in high spirits today, aren’t
- So, dear friends, I want all of you to be terrific and to be in
high spirits every day.
II. Речевая зарядка:
a) So, today is Saturday.
Tomorrow it will be Sunday and I am sure, all of you will have some spare time to
go in for your hobbies. It goes without saying, all people have hobbies, it’s
impossible only to work and work, to study and study.
It’s necessary to relax sometimes. And when people go in for their hobbies,
they have a rest, have a break in their routine and forget about their problems.
b) - By the way, what are your hobbies, …?
- And what about yours, …?
c) - …, I know that you have got a lot of hobbies and it’s interesting to know
how you usually spend your free time.
- And what about you, …? How do you usually spend your spare time?
- …, what do you like doing when you have spare time?
d) - And what are your plans for tomorrow? How are you going to spend your
leisure time tomorrow?
- …, and what are your plans for tomorrow?
So, as you see, dear friends, different people have different hobbies. Tastes differ.
And nowadays one of the most popular hobbies is travelling. Frankly speaking, it’s
rather expensive. But if you have money, desire and opportunities, why not travel?
III. Travelling. Would you like to go to Gr. Britain?
Обобщение изученного материала по теме:
1) - As far as you know, people all over the world like travelling very much.
And what for?
- why do millions of people travel?
: - высказывается: People travel to…, to…, to… and to More than that,
2) - And who wants to add?
- And what about you?
- Do you like travelling?
- Why do you travel?
- What do you travel for?
As for me, I travel to…, to… and to…
As to me
I personally travel to …
3) As for me, I like travelling very much too
- I have been to many cities and towns of Russia, for example, Moscow, St.
Petersburg, Tver, Volgograd, Sochi, Gelendzhik.
- I have also visited many cities and towns in the Ukraine, for example Kiev,
Poltava, Sumy, Sevastopol, Yalta, Alupka, Alushta, Sudak and Some others.
- In Estonia I have been to Tallinn, Tartu, Pyarnu.
- And what about you? Where have you already been? What cities and towns
of Russia and other countries have you already visited?
- I have been to …, to… and to…
4) - Everybody knows that every year millions of people from different
countries of the world visit the UK. Can you explain the reasons?
- Why do people travel to the UK every year?
People travel to the UK to…, to… and to…
5) - And would you like to go to Gr. Britain?
I’d like to go to Gr. Britain to…, to… and to…
6) If you are going to travel abroad, it’s necessary to take some things. What
things should you take if you are going to travel abroad, for example, to the U.K.
I should take a …, a …
7) - I am sure you can’t but side with me that you should know much before
going to Gr. Britain.
- Do you agree with me?
- What should you know before going to Gr. Britain?
I should know about …, …, … and….
So, you should know much before going to Gr. Britain. And of course, you
should know a lot about the capital of the country. By the way what do you know
about London, the capital of the UK? <