3 Работа над текстом «Primary Schools in England»:
a. Чтение текста;
b. Выполнение упражнений по тексту - №12, 13
c. Учебный разговор по тексту «English Schools in England»:
When does school in England begin?
At what age do children usually begin to go to school?
Do they begin school at the age of 5?
At what age do many boys and girls leave school?
Do pupils begin their school year on the first Monday of September?
The English think that Monday is not a good day to start, is it?
When do classes begin in England?
4 Развитие навыков устной речи:
a. Make up a dialogue about Primary Schools in England.
b. Speak on the topic «School in your life». The following questions will help
1. Can you say that school is your second home? Give your reasons.
2. What does school give you?
3. What is an ideal teacher?
4. What would you prefer: to have a regular teacher or a computer teacher?
5. Why do some pupils hate school?
6. What is your idea of a modern school?
5 Конкурс «English in England».
Think of as many questions about your school life as you can. You will read your
questions in 3 minutes.
Here are six words with one missing letter in each. What are these letters? Write
them and you will have a new word. (school)