Входной контроль по английскому языку в 6 классе
1. Circle the odd word out:
a. English, Literature, History, Timetable
b. Fridge, book, table, cooker
c. Giraffe, tail, neck, wings
d. Boots, gloves, scarf, shorts
2. Match the words:
1. decorate a. shopping
2. cook b. TV
3. go c. the house
4. watch d. a cup of tea
5. wear e. trainers
6. have f. the house
3. Circle the correct answer:
1. My sister…ice cream.
a. Can’t like b. doesn’t like c. isn’t like
2. Tom … his friends on Saturday.
a. Meets b. is meeting c. will meet
3. He never… fruit but he is eating an apple.
a. Is eating b. eats c. eat
4. Betty … up early every day.
a. Is waking b. wakes c. will wake
5. Ben … to the radio now.
a. Listens b. listen c. is listening
6. …. your mother Italian?
a. Can b. do c. is
7. They … usually go camping.
a. Aren’t b. don’t c. doesn’t
8. Look! The children… in the school now.
a. Plays b. play c. are playing
9. Ben can swim but he… draw.
a. Can b. isn’t c. can’t
10. There is a sofa in my room but there … any chairs.
a. Isn’t b. aren’t c. are