Test 9 form (term 2)
Russia, the UK, the USA.
1. What is the capital of the USA?
a) Washington b) Los Angeles c) New York
2. What is the capital of the UK?
a) Oxford b) Edinburgh c) London
3. What are English cities? Choose from the following list.
Glasgow, Liverpool, Atlanta, Boston, Cardiff, Detroit, Leeds, Belfast, San
4. How many parts are there in the UK?
a) 2 b) 3 c) 4
5. What is the highest mountain in Russia?
a) Elbrus b) Ben Nevis c) McKinley
6. What is the name of the English flag?
a) King James’ flag b) the Union Jack c) the flag
7. What is the name of the American flag?
a) the Stars b) the Stripes c) the Stars and Stripes
8. What is the name of the Russian flag?
a) the Russian flag b) the Imperial flag c) the National flag
9. What are the colours of English flag?
a) red, white, grey b) red, blue, white c) red, blue, grey
10. How many stripes are there on the American flag?
a) thirty b) three c) thirteen
11. What is the symbol of Russia?
a) one-headed eagle b) two-headed eagle c) double-headed eagle
12. What is the floral symbol of England?
a) red rose b) white rose c) shamrock