отвечают правильно, они получают один балл и возможность выбрать следующий
1. What do these letters stand for: MGM, MPAA, VCR, DVD
2. m,b,i,l,e,o p,n,e,h,o (mobile phone)
3. “I’ll be back” whose are these famous words? Name the person, his 5 works, his
previous and present occupations.
4. Name at least one film which won the most amount of awards “Oscar”. Give some
information about this film
5. l,l,o,h,p,a,c,e,e,n (cellophane)
6. Name the genre of the film:
As a couple they are just too good to be true. He is an award-winning scientist. She
is a brilliant concert pianist, but she gave it up to look after the kids. This is
America, so they are both beautiful. And their house is beautiful, even if it is
haunted. But what the spirit tells Petronela (Carrie Langtry) about her husband
(Barney Grable) makes her see their marriage in a new light. For one thing he tries
to kill her. And you can still hear the scream. You really must see The House on the
7. m,w,v,c,r,o,i,a,e o,e,v,n (microwave oven)
8. A professional who gives life to painted characters.
9. What is the main cinematography award? Describe it.
10. Make up a word: e,e,c,c,r,i,t,l l,g,t,h,i, b,b,u,l (electric light bulb)
11. Who invented cinematography? When was it? Name the country, the surname, the
name and the length of the first film.
12. n,v,i,s,i,l,e,t,e,o (television)
III. Thank you. Good bye!