3. Our town life today gives us little opportunities for …
4. Doctors always advice us to eat …
5. … makes people healthy and keeps them fit.
6. If you want to keep fit you must …
7. … dangerous for our health.
8. A healthy way of life includes …
The seven important things
Your daily diet
Vitamins A, B, C, D
Minerals (calcium 700 mg, iron 13 mg)
Carbohydrates 400 g
Protein 60 g
Fats 70 g
Fluid 1.7 litres
much/many – more
little – less
Eatless sugar and more fruit and vegetables.
Don’t eat much salt.
Try to eat more fibre, it is low fat.
Eatless high fat food and more fibre.
Why are they important?
cleans the inside of the body.
make your bones and teeth strong.
is important for blood.
are important for eyes and skin.
make you strong and give energy.
give you energy.
helps to grow and gives energy.
Make up your own guide to healthy eating. You should write about food which is useful and you should write some sentences with “Don’t…”
You can write it on a sheet of paper or you can make a leaflet with your advice.