Презентация "Whipsnade Wild Animal Park" 6 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
WILD ANIMAL PARK
Date opened -1931
- Date opened -1931
- Location -Whipsnade, nr Dunstable, England
- Land area -600 acres (2.4 km2)
- Number of animals -6,405 (2006)
- Number of species -227 (2006)
- Major exhibits -Lions of the Serengeti, In with the Lemurs
- Whipsnade hill figure seen from
- Ivinghoe Beacon
ZSL Whipsnade Zoo is a zoo located at Whipsnade, near Dunstable in Bedfordshire, England.
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo is a zoo located at Whipsnade, near Dunstable in Bedfordshire, England.
- Originally the zoo was called Whipsnade Park Zoo, which was often shortened to Whipsnade Zoo or even just Whipsnade. In 1988 the name was changed to Whipsnade Wild Animal Park, but in March 2007 it was renamed ZSL Whipsnade Zoo.
- It is owned by the Zoological Society of London (ZSL), a charity devoted to the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats, and is a companion to ZSL London Zoo in Regents Park, London.
- Due to its size, inside the park, visitors may walk, use the Zoo's bus service, or drive their own cars between the various animal enclosures, or through an 'Asian' area where some animals are allowed to roam free. There is also a narrow gauge train service.
- Train taking visitors around the grounds
- Eurasian Bear at Whipsnade
- Daily shows include
- the sea lions.
- Penguin area at Whipsnade Zoo
- Elephants in Whipsnade Zoo
- bird-eating spider
- West African Dwarf Crocodile
- Green and black poison frog
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: firstname.lastname@example.org