Презентация "What do you know about the United Kingdom?"
Подписи к слайдам:
What do you know about the United Kingdom?
- Викторина по страноведению
- Составление вопросов и оформление презентации:
- Учитель английского языка
- Пахайло Ю.Л. МОУ СОШ № 4
- Ст. Кущевская
- Краснодарский край
- History and Geography of the United Kingdom
- Where is the UK situated?
- What is the UK washed by in the north?
- What parts does the UK consist of?
- What is the largest part of the UK?
- Northern Ireland
- What is the capital of Wales?
- What parts is Scotland divided into?
- What is between Great Britain and Ireland?
- Who is the Head of State in Great Britain?
- How many members are there in the House of Commons?
- Whom does the power in the country belong to?
- The Queen
- The British Government
- The Prime Minister
- What political parties do you know in Great Britain?
- How often do the British people elect the members of the House of Commons?
- Every 4 years
- Every 5 years
- Every 3 years
- What is the favourite topic to discuss in Great Britain?
- Where can you see ravens in London?
- Trafalgar Square
- The Tower of London
- Hyde Park
- When do the British celebrate Christmas?
- a) On the 25th of December
- b) On the 1st of January
- c) On the 31st of December
- Where can children find Christmas presents?
- Under the Christmas Tree
- In the stockings
- Near the fireplace
- When do people celebrate Guy Fawkes Day?
- On the 4th of October
- On the 2nd of September
- On the 5th of November
- What pets are the special animals in Great Britain?
- Who is the most translated British Author after Shakespeare?
- Agatha Christie
- Robert Burns
- D. Defoe
Keys to the questions
- 3 England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland
- 4 Conservatives
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com