Презентация "Пишем рассказ, описывая события (Writing a story, describing events)" 7 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
(Writing a story)
урок английского языка, 7 класс, УМКЮ. Е., Ваулиной, ДЖ. Дули, О. Е. Подоляко, В. Эванс
Автор: Жаглина Татьяна Владимировна, учитель английского языка
МБОУ гимназии №19 имени Н.З.Поповичевой
MAN INJURED IN ASH LANE CRASH
THE VILLAGE NEWS
A Seconds later he crashed into a tree hitting his head on the windscreen. В Steve was driving along a quiet country lane on his way home from work. С "After what happened, we decided to have the party here, Dad," he said. D Steve wanted to be home to see his son Tom blow out the candles on the cake. E Suddenly he saw a woman on a bicycle in front of him.
• black • happily • hard • wet • faster 1 It was 4:30 in the afternoon and it was raining________. 2 The party was going to start at 5 o'clock so Steve started to drive a little_______. 3 The road was wet and__________. 4 Everything went______. 5 Steve smiled________.
Пишем рассказ, описывая события (Writing a story, describing events)
To write a story, we start by setting the scene: we write when and where the event happened, who the people in the story were, what happened first and/or what the weather was like. In the main body, we describe what happened in detail. We write the events in the order they happened. In the last paragraph, we write what happened in the end and how the people felt. We can use adjectives or adverbs to make our story more interesting, as well as and, also, so, then, etc to join our sentences or ideas. We normally use past tenses in stories.
set the scene (who, where, when and what)
develop the story (describe what happened, put events in the order they happened)
end the story and say how the people felt
Эталон It was 4:30 in the afternoon and it was raining hard. Steve was driving along a quiet country lane on his way home from work. It was his son's birthday and he wanted to be home to see his son, Tom, blow out the candles on his cake. The party was going to start at 5 o'clock so Steve started to drive a little faster. The road was wet and slippery. Suddenly, he saw a woman on a bicycle in front of him. Seconds later he crashed into a tree hitting his head on the windscreen. Everything went black. Later, Steve woke up in hospital. His wife and son came in the room. "After what happened, we decided to have the party here, Dad," said Tom. Steve smiled happily.
1. When Mark and Hugh reached the top of the volcano, they A cooked dinner. В came back down again. С went to sleep. 2. The loud rumbling noise was A thunder. В a volcano. С an earthquake. 3. Max and Hugh went to the police station to A warn the villagers. В ask questions С find a car. 4. As the last car left the village, A it began to rain. В the sun came out. С the volcano erupted. 5. The villagers were grateful to the because A they saved their lives. В they climbed the mountain. С they had a party.
Expand the prompts into full sentences to write a story. Use the writing tip and the plan.
(120 – 150 words)
Интернет источники: http://usiter.com/uploads/20111227/starie+gazeti+gazeta+staraya+gazeta+oboi+gazeta+begraund+gazeti+tekstura+gazeti+61337475033.jpg - изображение газеты http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6723/64843573.249/0_aa536_27a5feb5_orig.jpg - изображение лавины http://trinixy.ru/pics4/20110713/amazing_volcanoes_24.jpg - изображение вулкана
Материалы из категории:
- Конспект урока "Пишем рассказ, описывая события (Writing a story, describing events)" 7 класс
- Конспект урока "Ағылшын тілін үйрену интерактивті әдістерін пайдалану" 10 класс
- Внеклассное мероприятие "Two Great Rivers, Two Great Nations" 10 класс
- Конспект урока "The symbolism of the church: the church exterior and interior" 10 класс
- Технологическая карта урока "What right is right for me?" 10 класс
- Презентация "Духовно - нравственное воспитание на уроках английского языка"