Презентация к уроку английского языка
- «Моя Мордовия»(My Mordovia)
- Куликова Елена Николаевна
- учитель английского языка
- МБОУ «Отрадненская ООШ»
- Чамзинский район
- Республика Мордовия
Презентация по английскому языку
«Моя Мордовия»(My Mordovia)
- Презентация по английскому языку все более активно используется учителями, работающими в современной школе. Владение ИКТ облегчает процесс обучения, позволяет сосредоточить внимание школьников на новых темах, способствует повышению мотивации у детей к углубленному изучению предмета, знания которого сегодня как никогда остро востребованы в жизни. Наряду с обучающим, огромно и воспитательное значение электронных ресурсов. Увиденное всегда больше врезается в память, дольше остается там и бывает применено в нужный момент гораздо быстрее, чем то, что когда-то было услышано. Данная презентация является материалом для проведения урока по теме «Моя Республика» в 5 классе. Презентация поможет детям узнать о своей Республике Мордовия, достопримечательностях, о людях , которые внести большой вклад в ее развитие, о возможностях получить образование в своей республике.
- Mordovia is a republic within Russian Federation’s Volga federal district. Mordovia gained the status of the republic on January 10, 1930 during Soviet reign.
- The climate here is moderately continental with 11 degrees below zero in January and 19 degrees above zero in July. Precipitation is also quire moderate.
- The republic is ruled by the constitution, and the capital is called Saransk.
- Mordovia has many museums of local culture, and the largest local library is located in the capital.
The republic is located on the eastern territories of East European Plane, partly on Oka-Don Plane, and partly on Volga Upland with the highest point of the republic being 324 metres above sea level. The republic is rich in water resources – 114 rivers (the largest river is called Moksha) and about 500 lakes – Inerka and Tatarka are worth visiting.
The population census states 833 thousand people in the republic,
major nationalities are Russian, the Mordovians and the Tatars.
Local Erzya and Moksha culture is not dead – popular musicians perform songs in local languages and play traditional music.
The national symbol of Mordovia is the fox with three arrows . The flag is red, white and blue with the national drawing. The republic has its own song.
The capital of Mordovia is Saransk. It is a multi-national city. Saransk is not only the political center; it is also the centre of the industrial and cultural life of Russia.
The Head of Mordovia Republic Vladimir D.Volkov
Mordovian State Puppet Theatre is famous in Russia,
playing mainly folk stories
- Youth politics, sport development, improvement of agricultural efficiency, development of industry, promotion of cultural relations are shared by the head of Mordovia V.D. Volkov on the highest level.
Sculptor Erzya is Mordovian star, who paid great attention to local folk culture in his works and became world famous in the beginning of the previous century.
The First International Finno- Ugrian Culture Festival
«Shumbrat, Finno- Ugria!”
- The First International Finno- Ugrian Culture Festival «Shumbrat, Finno- Ugria!” and participation of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin, the president of Finland Tarja Halonen and the Prime- Minister of Ferenc Gyurcsany in its grand opening became significant events in 2007.It was happiness that the festival is held by Mordovia. It was a very important event for future cooperation and friendship of sister nations.
Both the Mordovian people and the land nurtured many eminent personalities in different walks of life who are an integral part of the Russian and World history and culture.
- The pride and glory of both Russia and Mordovia are: a world-famous sculptor Stepan Dmitrievich Erzya (Nefedov), an artist Fedot Vasilievich Sychkov, a poet Alexander Polezhayev, a composer and conductor Leonid Ivanovich Voinov, a singer, an Honoured Artist of Mordovia and Russia Illarion Maksimovich Yaushev, military leaders: General of the Army Maxim Alekseevich Purkayev, Hero of the Soviet Union, Marshal Sergey Fyodorovich Akhromeyev, a pilot, Hero of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Petrovich Devyatayev, a cosmonaut, Hero of Russia, Vladimir Nikolaevich Dezhurov. The greatest Russian naval commander Admiral Fyodor Fyodorovich Ushakov spent the last years of his life in Mordovia and was buried there. A well-known literary critic, linguist and philosopher Mikhail Mikhailovich Bakhtin was living and working in Saransk for many years. The lyric art of the singers Lydia Ruslanova and Nadezhda Kadysheva originate in Mordovian national culture.
Mordovia is the cradle of Olympic Champions
- Mordovia is famous all over Russia as a Sports Republic. It’s the area of beautiful and strong young people – Olympic Champions. On the XXVIII Olympic Games in Greece Alexey Mishin captured the gold medal in Greco-Roman Wrestling. Denis Nizhegorodov took the second place in 50 km race walking. Alexey Voevodin got the bronze medal. On the XXIX Olympic Games in Beijing race-walkers Olga Kaniskina, Valery Borchin won gold medals and Denis Nizhegorodov won the bronze medal. World champions in race-walking Irina Stankina, Roman Rasskazov and Sergey Kirdyapkin, World Junior Champions in power lifting - Julia Kurkina, Alexander Gromov, Alexander Kolbin, Europe Champions in Greco-Roman wrestling Renat Bikkinin and other outstanding sportsmen live and practice in Mordovia.
WHERE DO OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS PRACTICE?
- Nowadays, in Saransk, there are
- 18 stadia, 470 sport halls, 6 sport complexes, 15 swimming pools, 21 ski pavilions.
- “MORDOVIA” SPORTS COMPLEX
the Mordovian N.P. Ogariov State University
- There are 9 higher education establishments, major of which is the Mordovian N.P. Ogariov State University, founded as a pedagogical institute on October 1, 1931 and then reorganized on October 2, 1957, as the university. There are 14 faculties and 7 institutes in the university numbering over 35000 students. The University, one of the largest in the region of Povolzhie, enters into research universities of Russia.
The Mordovian M.E. Evseviev State Pedagogical Institute
- The Mordovian M.E. Evseviev State Pedagogical Institute, established on June, 30, 1962, numbers 9 faculties and about 6000 students. According to the rating of Rosobrazovanie in the year 2004, the institute ranks the 36-th place among 78 pedagogical institutions.
The Cooperative Institute of the Russian Cooperative University
- The Cooperative Institute of the Russian Cooperative University, established in Saransk on September 23, 1976, numbers about 7000 students. The Institute maintains a three-level training: lyceum–technicum–higher education. The co-operative technicum trains specialists of a medium level in 5 specialities, higher education training in 4 specialties.
- 4. https://yandex.ru/images/search?text