Презентация "East, West , Home's best" 5 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Types of rooms
Types of houses
Places in the city
East, West, Home’s Best
Name these types of houses
What types of houses are there in your city?
Put the correct word
There is a great view from the 100th floor in the ________________.
I live in the _____________________in a countryside.
Our house has two parts: the first is where we live, and our neighbours live in the second one, so this type of housing is called________________________.
What type of house do you live in?
Rules of the quiz
Easy level 10 points
Middle level 20 points
Difficult level 30 points
Write the names of the rooms
Draw the scheme of your flat and describe it (how many rooms, your favorite room, whatit’s like)
Find the rooms in a mess!
What is your favorite room and why?
Unscramble the sentences!
What pieces of furniture are there in each room?
Write the names of the furniture
Make the riddle about a piece of furniture! Use the pattern below
- This is the thing, that we use to…
- This is what we use for +Ving
Choose a room in your flat/house and describe all furniture there. Start like: “In my… there is/are…”
What appliances are in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the living room?
Name these appliances
Make a riddle about any appliance so your mates are going to guess it. Start like this:
“This is an appliance that we use to…”
Give the explanation of the word “neighborhood” in English!
Describe your neighborhood using these words:
- busy area/quiet area
- city centre/city suburbs
- noisy street/peaceful street
- beautiful area/ugly area
You can start like this: “I live in a/the…”
Match these neighborhoods:
Remember the places in a city. What places are there in your area?
Материалы из категории:
- План-конспект открытого урока "Discussing Contract Terms (условия заключения контракта)"
- Технологическая карта урока "KINDS OF FILMS (жанры фильмов)"
- Конспект урока "KINDS OF FILMS"
- Презентация "Seasons and the weather" 4 класс
- Презентация "A Red, Red Rose" 6 класс
- План-конспект урока "Искусство и дизайн. Что означает красный цвет?" 6 класс