a. After Queen Victoria married Prince Philip.
b. After Queen Victoria married Prince Albert.
c. After Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles.
7. Where does the most famous Christmas tree stand in London?
а. In Buckingham palace.
b. In the Tower of London.
c. In Trafalgar Square.
8. What do they call Father Frost in the west?
a. Frosty the Snowman.
b. Jingle Bells.
c. Santa Claus.
9. What does Santa Claus look like?
a. He is usually thin and thick, he hasn't a beard and is dressed in black.
b. He is usually fat and merry, he has a long white beard and is dressed in red.
c. He is usually fat and merry, he has a long black beard and is dressed in blue.
10. How does Santa Claus travel?
a. on a Sleigh.
b. On a Ski.
c. On a Skate.
11. How does Santa Claus enter houses to give children.
a. Christmas presents and where does he put them?
b. Climbing down the chimney. He puts presents in long socks called "Christmas
Stockings" at the end of the children's bed or by the chimney.
c. Knocking at the door. He puts presents in short socks and leave them at the
bottom of the Christmas tree.