- Read the words with the sound [i],
- Read the words with the sound [w],
- Read the words with the sound [d],
- Good for you. Now I’ll show pictures
and you’ll name the word, which you
associate with it (Приложение 1).
- Different people like different
seasons. What seasons do you like and
why? Use the table on your desk
(Приложение 2), make up true
sentences and read them aloud. For
example, I like summer because it is hot
and sunny. And what about you?
- Now I’m sure you know much about
seasons and weather. Divide into
groups of four, please, and then
describe the pictures of the seasons,
using the example on the board
(Приложение 3). You’ve got 4 minutes
and then one of you must go to the
board and describe one of the pictures.
- cloudy, windy, sunny, dry, foggy, rainy,
- warm, windy.
- cloudy, windy, dry.
- I like autumn because it is warm and
- I like winter because it is cold and