Презентация "Krasnodar Region"
Подписи к слайдам:
Districts of Krasnodar region
Symbols of Krasnodar Region
- The Head of the Krasnodar Krai
- Administration is Mr. Alexander N. Tkachyov.
- The Krasnodar Krai was administratively reorganized from the Azov-Chernomorskiy Krai on September 13, 1937 and is the most southerly region of the Russian Federation.
- Kuban is the region of the two seas - the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea. The total length of its frontier amounts to 1,540 kilometers, including 740 km of maritime boundary.
- The River Kuban divides the Krasnodar Krai into two parts: the flat northern part (2/3 of the territory) and the mountainous southern part (1/3 of the territory).
- The major part of the territory has a moderate continental climate, at the Black Sea coast (to the south of Tuapse) it is subtropical.The mean January temperature in the plain is 3-5 o C below zero, that of July is 22-24 o C above zero. Annual precipitation ranges from 400 to 600 mm in the plain and up to 3242 mm and more in the mountains.
- The population of the Krasnodar Krai is over five million people, 53 percent out of which live in urban areas and 47 percent - in the countryside. The average density of the population is 66.6 people per sq. kilometre.
- The entrails of the Krasnodar Region contain over 60 kinds of minerals: oil and natural gas deposits, marl, iodine-brome mineral water, marble, limestone, sandstone, iron ores and apatite ores.
- Oil and gas fields. The Krasnodar Region is the Motherland of domestic oil industry. 69 oil fields exploited here; the principle oil fields are situated in the western and central parts of the foothills (Abinsky, Seversky, Apsheronsky, Slavyanskiy districts). The entrails of the Krasnodar Region annually give 1.7-1.9 mln tons of oil over 2 bin cub. m. of natural gas.
- The territory of the region comprises the largest in Europe Azov-Kuban basin of fresh underground water.
- The exploitation reserves of mineral underground water reach about 30% of total reserves of the Northern Caucasian region. There are 42 deposits of mineral waters in the region, 17 of them are exploited at present.
- Forests are among the most important natural resources of the Krasnodar Region. The total area of forests is over 1.5 mln hectares.
Krasnodar Region is located in the zone of unique climatic conditions
- The climate of the greater part of the Krasnodar Region is moderately continental; at the Black Sea coast it is subtropical. The average long-term air temperature of January is from -5 ° C in the mountains to O ° C in the plain; in July it is from +13 ° C to +24 ° C respectively. The mean annual precipitation is from 400 mm in the plain and to over 3200 mm in the mountain part. The mean duration of the vegetation period is about 260 days. Chernozem soils are prevailing in the plains. The salubrious climate of the Mediterranean type, warm seas, unique natural mineral springs and medicinal mud have engaged the glory of Kuban as one of the most ecologically pure and popular tourist's resorts of the country.
- We start our tour with the city of Krasnodar, the capital of the Region, its administrative, industrial and cultural centre.
- The city has a population of 523,000 and is situated in the middle reaches of the River Kuban. It was founded in 1793 by Anton Golovaty.
- Those who will visit the city for the first time in summer will be delighted with abundant greenery and flowers, and the tiled side-walks. Some of the streets make crowns of oaks and ash-trees, maples and lime-trees intertwining over-head; it is cool here even on a hot bloom, it seems as if the sweet scent of the blossoms softly floats over the land.
- Krasnodar is a big industrial city with dozens of large enterprises.
- My native town is Novorossiysk. It is situated in the Krasnodarsky krai on the Black sea coast. It was founded in 1838 by Vice Admiral Raevskiy and Vice Admiral Lazarev. Novorossiysk is the biggest Russian Black sea port. It is surrounded by the Caucasian mountains. But Novorossiysk is not only a commercial port it is one of the biggest industrial towns of Kuban. The Novorossiysk plants produce high quality cement. Every day we can see a lot of ships in the Novorossiysk bay loading different goods: cement, oil, fish, timber, grain and fruit. During the Second World War there were great battles between the Soviet Army and Hitlerite forces near Novorossiysk. After hard and heroic battles, Novorossiysk was liberated. Many Soviet soldiers and officers were killed during these battles. A memorial raised over the common grave of the men killed in the action commemorates their exploit. Novorossiysk was liberated from the fascists on the 16th of September in 1943. This day is celebrated in our town as a great holiday. In 1974 Novorossiysk was awarded with the title of a Hero City for its unprecedented exploit in the Great Patriotic War. Novorossiysk is a beautiful green town nowadays. Now blocks of dwelling houses, offices, hotels, an aquapark and many other buildings have been erected in recent years. The main street of Novorossiysk is Sovetov Street. People like to walk along the Embankment very much. Our town is famous for its numerous monuments of Glory. One of the places of interest is Heroes Square and Pushkin Square. Here we can see the Eternal Fire. In our town summer is hot, and winter is warm, but sometimes North – East winds blow.
- In spite of this a lot of tourists come to Novorossiysk in summer.
Материалы из категории:
- Внеклассное мероприятие "Мир Английской поэзии" 10 класс
- Конспект урока "Технологические перемены и их влияние на жизнь людей. Technological changes and the way they Influence people’s lives" 11 класс
- Конспект урока "Are you a good sport?" 7 класс
- Конспект урока "Forest school" 2 класс
- Конспект урока "I Can Sing"
- Презентация "I Can Describe Everyone" 3 класс