Кузнецова Елена Николаевна
учитель английского языка
Тема урока: Inventions that shook the world
УМК: учебник, рабочая тетрадь автор Кузовлев В.П. Английский язык,
ИКТ: видеозаписи, презентация «Inventions»,аудиозаписи к учебнику.
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZc4dxlqJjs (0:03-0:45)
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkV62NfQXx4 (28:26-31:25)
T. Hello, students. How are you?
At first let’s have a look on this video (1) and be ready to answer some questions.
1. What are we going to speak about?
2. What do you think about it?
3. What is our topic for today?
It’ll be our future life, our future homes. So today we’ll speak about different
inventions, gadgets and machines. Our topic is “Inventions that shook the world”
T. By the end of the 20
century lots of inventions have been made. Some of them
have become so commonplace that it‘s difficult to imagine them as inventions. Use
the pictures to complete the word puzzle. Find mystery word number 11, another
modern inventions (WB p.92 Unit7) Let’s name these inventions.
SS. Camera, dishwasher, telephone, TV, vacuum cleaner, washing machine,
sewing machine, calculator, CD, camera
T. Open your books Unit7 p.220 Look at the pictures and say what inventions have
been made by the end of the 20
century? Which of them have become
Listening Unit7 Section4 ex.2 (аудирование)
T. Some pieces of technology are more important for us than others. Listen to the
opinions of people and answer the questions:
1. What are these pieces of technology?
2. Why are they important for these people?
SS. listen and answer the questions.
T. There are a lot of interesting facts and stories how the modern inventions were
made. Watch this video (2) and answer on these questions:
1. What event from his life helped him to make an invention?
2. What electronic gadgets were synchronized?
3. What did he finally create?