Подписи к слайдам:
- to shoot
- Science and art belong to the whole world,
- and before them vanish the barriers of nationality. Goethe
- Art has an enemy called ignorance.
- Art is an effort to create, beside the real world,
- a more human world.
- Cinema is much younger than theatre. It was born at the end of the 19th century. The first people who showed the first movies to a paying public were the Lumiere Btothers of France. They did this on the 20th February 1896 at the Grand Cafe, Boulevard des Capucines, Paris.
- The Lumiere Btothers
- (Auguste left, Louis right)
The first film ARRIVAL OF THE TRAIN, 1895
Charlie Chaplin made his first film, making a living, in 1914 in the USA. At that time the world was crazy about Charlie, that was created by Charlie Spencer Chaplin. His Charlie, small and clumsy yet kind-hearted, generous and brave, has attracted the hearts of simple people in different countries. Sometimes they would stand in long queues to see a film with their favourite actor. The first films in the West were mainly melodramas or comedies.
- The first coloured film
“OSCAR” Award is given to the most outstanding films…
- “OSCAR” Award is given to the most outstanding films…
The century of film making
Genres of Films
- Love story, western, science fiction, action, horror, documentary, cartoon, thriller, melodrama, historical, adventure, screen version of, detective, feature.
- By the way - ….
- As far as I am concerned …
- What is on at...?
- Is it any good?
- How about going to the cinema?
- What kind of film is that?
- Is it worth seeing?
- What actor (actress) plays the leading role?
- I am fond off..
- He/her acting is quite good.
- william shakespeare
- William Shakespeare is one of the 11______________ (greate and famous) writers in the world.
- He was born in 1564 in Stratford-on-Avon.
- It was a small English town. His father wanted his son to be an 12_____________ (educate) person and William was sent to the local grammar school.
- When, as a boy, he studied at school, he had no free time. When he had a break William liked to go to the forest and to the river Avon.
- At that time actors and actresses visited Stratford-on-Avon.
- William liked to watched them. He was fond of their profession and he decided to become an actor.
- He went to London. There he became an actor. He began to write plays too.
- Shakespeare was both an actor and a playwright. In his works Shakespeare described the 13___________ (important and dramatic) events in life.
- His plays were staged in many theatres, translated into many languages and they made Shakespeare a very popular man.
- The 14____________ (famous) plays are "Othello", "King Lear", "Hamlet" and "Romeo and Juliet".
- He produced thirty seven plays. He was connected with the 15__________ (good) theatres in England during twenty five years.
- William Shakespeare wrote a lot of 16____________ (poem). His poems have been published in many languages.
- They are well-known. We don`t know a lot of facts about Shakespeare`s life. We can only guess what kind of man he was, that`s why there are many legends about his life.
- William Shakespeare died in 1616. His plays are still popular and millions of people admire them.
- The End