to like doing something
to look like somebody
to feel like doing something
to be alike
– нравится что-то делать
– выглядеть как кто-то
– хотеть сделать что-либо.
– чьи-то вкусы
– быть похожим
– уютный, по-домашнему
Fill in the gaps. Use the new words and phrases.
1. I’m sure that you’ll recognise James at once. He … his father when he was thirty years younger.
2. I … eating something. Do you have sandwiches, fruit or anything else?
3. Cathy and her elder sister … very much … but Cathy is nicer.
4. Martha spends а lot of time shopping for clothes but seldom buys anything. It’s not easy to find clothes to her … .
5. The restaurant they had dinner at was very ... . It was quiet and the food was delicious.
Let’s play the game
“Chain of words”
Now can you answer the questions: