Презентация "Celtic Art"
Подписи к слайдам:
- made by
- Dmitry Sivukhin
Celtic art originated about one thousand years BC and reached its peak in the 5-4 century BC
- Celtic art originated about one thousand years BC and reached its peak in the 5-4 century BC
- This nation occupied most of Europe: British Isles,
- northern Italy,
- part of Germany,
- part of the Balkan Peninsula,
- part of Spain.
- the Celts had a rich pantheon of gods. The basis of religion is the idea of reincarnation. Human sacrifices were made only in extreme cases, when the country was in great danger.
- Great influence in Celtic Druids used the priests, which were concentrated in the hands of the implementation of the highest judiciary and education.
Culture of life
- Arts and Crafts became the main branch of Celtic art. Ingenious technique of processing from the beginning combined with ornaments and create valuable products.
- Celtic ornaments were made up of individual units. Each node is created from a single thread - the thread of life. Thus nodes and ornaments symbolize the way and they denote symbolic card of the Way
- Celts enriched European civilization and introduced greater specialization of production. They completed the oldest in Central Europe development of civilization, but some Celtic traditions are still used today in the arts.