Test for 5
1. Вставьте в предложение are/is:
1. There … a beach.
2. There … not any rivers.
3. …. there any rivers?
4. There … a railway station.
5. …. there a bus station?
6. There … parks.
7. … there any cinemas?
8. There … a castle.
2. Соедините начало предложения с окончанием:
1. There aren’t a a bus station?
2. There are b a beach.
3. There isn’t с six parks.
4. Are there d lot of shops.
5. Is there e any supermarkets?
6. There are a f any hotels.
3. Выберите верное: “there is/ there are/ there isn’t/ there aren’t”
Roktown is a great town. There are two parks and __________ a cinema. _______
a supermarket and __________ four shops, but _________ a railway station.
_________ a swimming pool and a bus station. __________ a beach, but
_________ a river. _________ any castles, but ______ two hotels.
4. Выберите нужное слово:
My town is great! There is a/an big river and there is a beautiful old
bridge/bridges over it. There are/is two sports centres. There isn’t a /any railway
station, but there’s a big bus park/station. There are a lot of/for cafes and
restaurants and there are two/any supermarkets. What about your town? Are there
a/any museums? Are/Is there a stadium?