Презентация "Молодежные субкультуры и их виды" 10 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Учитель английского языка МБОУ «Гимназия №3»
Зинченко Ольга Сергеевна
revise the material
doing different kinds of workChoose the right characteristics of a subculture.
1. a way of life.
2. a way for teenagers to express their individuality.
3. the total of the inherited (унаследованный) ideas, beliefs, values and knowledge.
4. any group within a larger complex culture which has interests that vary from those of the mainstream culture.
5. the total range of activities and ideas of a group of people with shared traditions, which are transmitted and reinforced by the members of the group.
6. a group with distinct styles, behaviors and interests.Main features of subcultures image music
lifestyleName members of subcultures the American ex-president the American ex-president
Bill (William Jefferson) ClintonDo a crossword puzzle. Find the answer to the questions.
In which text can you find the description of the:
He is a wizard of the computer community, he knows how his computer works. He can do things with it that seem “magical”.
He is one of a gang of white boys characterized by closely cropped hair, heavy boots, and braces and a nationalist and racist agenda.
He is a person who leads a wild or uninhibited social life, especially attending “Rave” parties.
Elements of the lifestyle include music, clothes (often tailor-made), dancing and motor scooters.
He is characterized by black clothes and deathly white make-up.
He is a member of a motorcycle gang.
I have never supposed that there are so many music styles and so many 1) _____ around us. I have only known something about 2) ____, they are the people who like to wear the 3) ____ black and lots of silver jewellery. It seems to me, that I begin to 4) ____ why this subculture is so 5) _____ among teenagers and young people. They start to analyze their 6) ___ and become 7) _______ with it.
Give a talk about a subculture.
- to tell what a subculture is;
- to tell what subculture you belong to;
- to explain why you like your subculture.
write about your
own attitude to any subculture