Презентация "Wonders of the World" 10 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Wonders of the World
- 1. When you are talking about a possible situation which explains the reason why someone does something ,you often use in case or just in case
- I’m here just in case anything unusual happens.
- 2. You do not use future tenses after in case
- I’ll stay here in case she arrives (Present Simple) later.
- 3. In case is not the same as if
- in case – “so as to be on the safe side”, refers to the future
- You insure things in case they are stolen.
- if – refers to a result
- You should telephone the police if your things are stolen
- In time clauses future tenses are not used.
- I’l tell him this funny story if he comes (Present Simple)
- Every time I come …
- Every time I write…
- Every time I meet …
- Every time I hear…
- Every time it snows …
- … every time I see Indian films.
- … every time I go shopping.
- … every time I work on the computer.
- … every time I begin doing my homework.
“Seven Wonders of the Ancient World”
- 1. The wonders of the ancient world were created to attract tourists from Ancient Greece.
- 2. It was a must for people from the Middle Ages to see the Seven Wonders .
- 3. The list which contains the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World was made in Ancient Greece.
- 4. Nowadays people can see only one wonder or those seven.
- 5. The Mausolem of Maussollos was about 140 feet high.
- 6. The English word mausoleum originated from the first name of a king.
The Great Wall of China
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com