Презентация "Travelling. What for…?" 8 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
- Урок английского языка для 8 класса по УМК «English 3» под ред. В.П. Кузовлева
- Урок разработан учителем английского языка МОУ СОШ №46 г. Белгорода Гончаровой Натальей Александровной
NEW WORDS TO REMEMBER
- request stop
- to be short of money
- to broaden
- to get cross with smbd
- in favour of …
- Repeat it after me, please…
- Every country has its customs.
- There is no place like home.
- The wider we roam the welcomer home.
- East or West, home is best.
- 1. I prefer to live in an English family in London.
2. My brother wishes to be a guide and travel a lot.
3. The children prefer to go to the country.
4. He wishes to see as many places as possible for two weeks.
5. I want to attend English-speaking courses.
6. Jane prefers to go by plane.
- Transform the sentences using would + Infinitive
- There is a saying about travelling. Let’s read and translate it.
- Do you share this opinion?
- Adventure is necessary for us all.
- It keeps people from growing stale and old;
- it develops our imagination,
- it gives us movement and change which are necessary to our life.
Why travel to the UK?
- to learn more about it’s culture
- to take part
- in the festivals
- to learn more about the Royal Family
- What is more pros or cons going abroad? Divide expressions into two groups.
- discover new places,
- miss your friends,
- help to become more educated person,
- improve knowledge of foreign language,
- wait at airports,
- depend on the weather,
- have to think about accommodation and food,
- broaden your mind,
- many places are polluted,
- teach people about art and culture,
- the beauty of many places has disappeared,
- help to relax,
- beaches are always overcrowded,
- the most fantastic place is home,
- meet interesting people,
- see world wonders
Travelling. Pros and cons
Copyright © 2013-2016 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com