1.Making a Project.
1) Choose a gadget and use the questions below to make notes about your
1. What is it called? (think of catchy title: Walk easy; Work with joy…)
2. What can you use it for? (listening to music, playing, reading, carrying
3. Where can you use it? (at home, in the street, at the office, in the
4. How does it work? (on batteries, on electricity, on solar power, etc.)
5. What is it made of? (glass, gold, metal, nylon, plastic, wood, etc.)
2) What problems does it solve? What does it do?
The problem: Does it take you ages to get to school? Are you tired of
carrying heavy bags back from the shops?
The solution: Here is the perfect solution for you: the Self-running Bike. the
Self-running Bike will change your life for the better and make your travel
fun and exciting.
3) What are the advantages of a gadget?
(design, materials, uses, convenience, etc.)
It has only got two wheels plus…
The… is easy to use and…
One user has said…
It is very convenient and practical…
It weighs only…
It is easy to carry…
Its electric battery also has a range of…
It’s safe, too, and…
It doesn’t cause any pollution either.