Презентация "The Motion Picture Association of America" 8-11 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
The Motion Picture Association of America
The Motion Picture
Association of America
The original movie ratings 1968-1970
- Rated G: General Audiences. All ages admitted.
- Rated M: Suggested for Mature Audience. Parental discretion advised.
- Rated R: Restricted. Persons under 16 are not admitted unless accompanied by parent or adult guardian.
- Rated X: Persons under 17 not admitted.
The main object of MPAA.
- Rating system prevent very young children from seeing rude films.
The current MPAA movie ratings are:
- G – General Audiences.
- PG – Parental guidance suggested.
- PG -13 – Parents strongly cautioned.
- R – Restricted.
- NC-17 - No Children 17 and Under Admitted.
G – General Audiences.
All ages admitted.
- -There are no stages which can affect children's mentality.
- -Mainly, rating G appropriate to classical family comedies and cartoons.
PG – Parental guidance suggested.
Some material may not be suitable
- These films demand attention from parents, because some stages are not allowed for children.
- ‘THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES’
PG -13 – Parents strongly cautioned.
Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
- The plot of film with PG-13 rating can include scene which unacceptable for children under 13.
R – Restricted.
Under 17 require accompanying parent or adult guardian.
- These films contain material for an adult audience.
- For example, sexual scenes, episodes with drugs, alcohol, bad language, fragments with violence, etc.
NC-17 - No Children 17 and Under Admitted.
- ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley’
Film certificates and rating system
- DO PAY ATTENTION TO LETTERS ON THE COVER!
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com