B) make up tag – questions yourself:
• It is an interesting programme,
• He will stay with his family,
• Ann is responsible for the tickets,
• He can’t bring an invitation letter,
• You haven’t got a dog,
• Bill was at home,
• They are responsible for the trip,
• His friend can speak English well,
C) Аnswer the tag – questions:
1/ You are a pupil, aren’t you?
2/ You went for a walk yesterday, didn’t you?
3/ You like to read books, don’t you?
4/ Your mother is a teacher, isn’t she?
5/ You will answer the question, won’t you?
6/ You have got a lot of friends, haven’t you?
7/ You can speak English, can’t you?
3. Развитие умений аудирования.
А) Listen to the dialogue ex.6, p.26
B) Act out the dialogue
C) (Work in pairs): put the phrases in the right order. Read the dialogue.
➢ Good afternoon, Mr. Smirnov. This is Monica speaking.
➢ I have some good information for you.
➢ Good afternoon, Monica.
➢ Do you? What kind of information?
➢ Does he? When can we visit them?
➢ Mr. Wooding invites our students and teachers to London.
➢ In May.
➢ Up to 25 students and 4 teachers.
➢ Wonderful! We’ll think it over.