Презентация "Дыхательная система. The Past Continuous Tense"
Подписи к слайдам:
Дыхательная система. The Past Continuous Tense
- Специальность: Лабораторная диагностика (3 курс)
- Преподаватель: Семенова Н.В.
- ГБОУ СПО «Тольяттинский медколледж»
Студент должен уметь:
- Студент должен уметь:
- – вести беседу по теме;
- – понимать лексические единицы и выражения в потоке речи;
- – читать и переводить тексты по изученной теме.
- Студент должен знать:
- – функции и органы дыхательной системы;
- – употребление The Past Continuous Tense;
- – лексику по теме.
- breathe – дышать
- breathe in - вдыхать
- breathe out - выдыхать
- oxygen – кислород
- carbon dioxide – углекислый газ
- gas exchange - газообмен
- respiration – дыхание
- occur – происходить
- throat (pharynx) - глотка
- voice box (larynx)- гортань
- windpipe (trachea)- трахея
- nostrils - ноздри
- moisten – увлажнять
- cilia – реснички
- nasal passageways – дыхательные пути
- (o)esophagus – пищевод
- epiglottis – надгортанник
- vocal cords – голосовые связки
- cartilage – хрящ
- sweep –выметать
- resemble – напоминать
- limb – ветвь
- bronchiole – бронхиола
- tiny – тоненький, крошечный, микроскопический
- air sacs – воздушные мешочки
- alveoli – альвеолы
- enable – давать возможность, позволять
- get rid (of) – избавляться
- swapping - обмен
Here you can see the organs of respiratory system
- Here you can see the organs of respiratory system
- The lungs are the main organs of the respiratory system.
Why do we yawn?
Let’s check your knowledge of grammar!
- Choose the correct answer:
- 1. When I arrived, Tom (lie) on the sofa and (speak) over the phone.
- a) lied, spoke c) was liing, was speaking
- b) was liing, speaking d) was lying, was speaking
- 2. The police caught Dan when he (rob) a shop.
- a) has robbed c) was robbing
- b) was robing d) robed
- 3. He couldn’t speak because he (die) of laughtеr.
- a) had died c) was dying
- b) were dying d) was diing
- 4. What you (do) between one and two? I phoned you several times. - I (play) the piano and heard nothing.
- a) will you do, I’ll play c) were you doing, was playing
- b) are you doing, am playing d) was you doing, was playing
5. When I got up that morning, the sun (shine) brightly and the birds (sing).
- 5. When I got up that morning, the sun (shine) brightly and the birds (sing).
- a) shone, sang b) was shining, were singing
- c) were shining, was singing
- 6. When you rang me yesterday, I (have) a bath.
- a) were having b) had c) had had d) was having
- 7. Somebody stole the money from Dad’s pocket while he (sleep).
- a) slept b) was sleeping c) were sleeping
- 8. I (sit) by the window when I heard the noise.
- a) was sitting b) sat c) sitted
- 9. As Tom (cross) the street, a car came round the corner.
- a) crossed b) were crossing c) was crossing
- 10. I glanced at Mary who (still/ shiver) from the cold.
- a) still was shivering b) were still shivering
- c) still shivered d) was still shivering
11. At six o’clock I (wait) for Jennie at the station.
- 11. At six o’clock I (wait) for Jennie at the station.
- a) am waiting b) was waiting c) wait
- 12. On coming up to the house I saw a man who (try) to unlock the door by force.
- a) tried b) was trying c) tried
- 13. The student (reply) to the question when the headmistress came in.
- a) had replied b) was replying
- c) were replying
- 14. I saw a light in your window as I (pass) by.
- a) was passing b) had passed c) passed
- 15. I (lose) my purse while I (shop)
- a) lost, was shopping b) was losing, shopped
- c) was losing, was shopping
16. Liz’s elder brother said that he (go) to enter Leeds University.
- 16. Liz’s elder brother said that he (go) to enter Leeds University.
- a) will go b) would go c) was going
- 17. While my son (wait) for my call, somebody knocked at the door.
- a) had waited b) was waiting c) waited
- 18. We (just/talk) about him when he suddenly (come) in.
- a) were just talking, was coming
- b) just were talking, came
- c) were just talking, came
- 19. She (leave) the office when she (see) her husband in the hall.
- a) left, was seeing b) was leaving, saw
- c) were leaving, was seeing
- 20. Yesterday while Dad (shave), he (cut) himself slightly.
- a) shaved, cut b) was shaving, cut
- c) was shaving, cutted
- learn new words by heart
- Thanks for attention!
Английский язык - еще материалы к урокам:
Copyright © 2013-2018 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com