Презентация "The heart of Moscow"
Подписи к слайдам:
- The Kremlin is a great complex of museums and
- the President's residence.
- The Senate building
- was created by the
- architect Mikhail Kazakov
- according to the order of Catherine the Great.
- The Kremlin is surrounded by the wall, which is famous for its glorious towers. The Kremlin wall includes 19 towers.
- The Saviour Tower is the most famous of them.
- The Saviour Tower (originally Frolovskaya) with a gateway was built in 1491 by the architect Pietra Antonio Solari. It is the main, official entrance to the Kremlin.
- The famous Kremlin chimes are installed
- on the Saviour Tower.
- The Kutafya Tower is the twentieth tower of the Kremlin. But it is the only tower that is situated apart from the Kremlin wall.
- The Kutafya Tower is the main entrance to Alexander Garden, which strenches along the west wall of the Moscow Kremlin.
- The central part of the Kremlin is Cathedral (Sobornay) Square. All Moscow streets came across here in the 15th century.
- The Terem Palace is the most picturesque part of the Kremlin (built in 1487)
- The Tsar Cannon was made in 1586. It was cast in bronze by Andrey Chokhov. It weighs about 39 tonnes and has a length of 5.34 metres.
- The Tsar Bell was cast in bronze in 1733-35. The largest metal bell in the world was created by the Russian masters Ivan and Mikhail Motorin. It is more than 6 metres high and weighs about 200 tonnes.
- Armoure Chamber is one of the oldest museums of Moscow. Visitors can see the unique collection of decorative and applied art here: jewelry, armour, carriages, and so on.
- The Kremlin is the most ancient and impressive part of Moscow. Different historical epochs are reflected here. To see the Kremlin is … to understand Moscow.
- 1.Т.Вишневская. Альбом Москва. Moscow: Architecture: History.- Спб.: Яркий город, 2014
- 2. http://ru.wikipedia
- http://en.academic.ru и др.
Copyright © 2013-2018 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com