Презентация "How to recognize a true friend" 9 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
- How to recognize a true friend
- Rules and Regulations In adaption
- A short direction To your station,
- To avoid dejection By invitations
- By variations To friends and relations
- In occupations, By, deviation
- And prolongation Of amputation
- Of relaxations By permutation
- And combinations In conversation,
- Of recreations And deep reflection
- And disputation You'll avoid dejection.
- On the state of nation Moral: Behave
- By Edward Lear
- Rhyme the words. Try to remember the adjectives.
- to share
- to quarrel with
- to get along with
- to have
- to help
- Match the words from the first column and the second one to make up the word combinations.
- Finish the following sentences about your true friends.
- 1. If my friend is ill...
- 2. If my best friend didn't do his/her homework...
- 3. If your friend is depressed...
- 4. If I were in trouble, my friend...
- 5. If you are laughed at, your best friend...
- 6. If I were my best friend...
- Friends usually have much in common. But sometimes we quarrel with our friends.
- What could cause conflicts between you and your friend?
- Divide into groups and discuss what you quarrel about with your friend.
- Likes and dislikes in clothes
- Football teams (for girls)
Copyright © 2013-2018 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com