Презентация "A danger foreseen is half avoided" 8 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
- Water pollution.
People throw out dust into the rivers
- Air pollution.
- Big factories pollute the air
- Noise pollution. There is much noise in the big cities because of air jets, city transport and so on.
- Litter pollution.
- People throw away the litter everywhere.
- What does your family do with rubbish?
- Do you know about the recycling?
- The conditionals: the second and the third.
- The second conditional refers to the present or to the future
- If Past Simple + would infinitive
- The third conditional refers to the past
- If Past Perfect + would have 3 form
- Complete the sentences.
- If people thought about the Earth before they throw something away,…
- If people avoided buying packaging goods,…
- If people didn’t drop the litter,…
- Littering in Stockholm, Sweden
- Platform of Strathfield station in Sydney, Australia.
- The litter problem on the coast of Guyana
- The litter currently blighting
- the English countryside.
- Land Pollution Province Of Jaen Andalusia Spain
- All of the owners of the stores must be responsible for the surrounding territory. If they don’t carry out their duties , they will have to pay a fine of 1,000 rubles.
- To organize the “clean up days”
- To organize the garbage removal.
- To establish in the streets the bins for different kinds of litter.
- Интернет ресурсы:
Copyright © 2013-2018 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: firstname.lastname@example.org