Контрольная работа за III четверть по учебнику М. З. Биболетовой 6 класс
1. Write down the dates.
Example: My granddad was born in … (1949). –
1) Olympic games were held in Sochi in … (2014).
2) This ancient town was discovered in … (188). –
3) Our museum’s first exhibition in … (1909). –
4) Worcester Cathedral was opened in … (1084). –
5) This castle was built around … (1723). –
3. Translate from Russian into English.
1) Туристы посмотрели захватывающий фильм
об экзотических растениях.
2) Соединенное Королевство состоит из четырёх
стран – Англии, Шотландии, Уэльса и Северной
3) Ты можешь хранить секреты?
4) Посмотри! Робин не теряет время зря. Он
учится играть на гитаре.
5) Климат в Великобритании очень
2. Put in the right reflexive pronoun.
Example: Travis wrote this song by himself.
1) Jack, please clean up your room
2) Did she draw this beautiful picture
3) This trip could be dangerous, take care
4 )When my brother was 3 years old he couldn’t
do anything by__________.
5) Yesterday I hurt__________when I was riding a
6) They are good cooks. They can cook everything
7) We arranged for Frankie’s birthday party
8) Do you need my help? — No, thank you. I’ll do
4. Complete the questions for the answers.
— The symbol of Scotland is the thistle.
— Jack has just visited Liverpool.
— Jack didn’t enjoy doing quiz last week.
— Mary posted an extraordinary comment a week
— They are going to celebrate this custom in the
old part of the town.
5. Complete the interview. Put the verbs in the Past Simple or the Present Perfect.
Students from our school took part in a conference in London. They have just returned from British
conference. Tom is the head of our group. We asked him some questions about the conference.
I: Tom, how (1. take part) in the conference?
Tom: All the conference participants (2. win) a quiz competition on the website of the International
Explorers’ Club a month ago. There (3. be) students from all over the world.
I: Sounds great! What (4. do) at the conference?
Tom: We had a great time at the conference: we not only (5. discuss) different traveler’s stories and
(6. exchange) our experience, we also (7. visit) several famous places of interest. And even (8.spend) a
night in an ancient castle.
I: ____you__(9. be) to London before?
Tom: No, it was my first time. And the trip was thrilling!
I: What______you (10. enjoy) best?
Tom: At the end of the conference all the participants (11. celebrate)the holiday –the Day of the
Explorer. It was amazing! My friends (12. share) photos from this event already. You can find them on
our school website.
I: Thank you, Tom. We wish you good luck and new competitions!