The key:1 a snowman, 2. a year, 3 a library 4 a book
Quiz-master: The 7
contest is called “The right choice”. It’s very important to
make the right choice in our life: the right choice of a color, a hobby, a friend etc.
Each team should answer my questions. You’ll get the cards with the letters a, b, c.
Choose the right answer and show us the card.
1. The capital of England is a) London b) Paris c) Moscow.
2. London stands a) the Volga b) the Mississippi c) the Thames.
3. The symbol of England is a) a red rose b) a tulip c) a daffodil.
4. The English flag is a) blue and white b) red and green c) red and white.
5. Golf comes from a) Scotland b) Russia c) the USA.
6. A. Bell invented a) a car b) a telephone c) a plane.
7. Ch. Chaplin was a) an artist b) a composer c) an actor.
8. Cricket comes from a) England b) Italy c) France.
9. “Robinson Crusoe” was written by a) Lewis Carroll b) Daniel Defoe c)
10. The traditional Christmas meal in England is a) roast turkey b) fish and
chips c) porridge.
Each team can get 1 point for the right answer.
Quiz-master: One more contest. It’s called “ Inventions and discoveries”. You
should answer my questions. The team which answers the first and correctly wins.
You can get 1 point for each right answer.
1. Who invented the telephone? ( Al. Bell)
2. Who discovered America? ( Ch. Columbus)
3. Who invented the car? ( H. Ford)
4. Who created Donald Duck? ( W. Disney)
5. Who discovered Australia? ( J. Cook)
6. Who was the 1
man in space? ( Y. Gagarin)
III. Заключительный этап. Подведение итогов игры.
Quiz-master: Friends, do you like music? Listen to the song “Head and Shoulders”
now and sing with British children. Our jury will add up the score of the game.
Jury: The score is … to … in smb’s favour. The team “…” is the winner.
Игра со зрителями
1. What clothes does a house wear? Address