1. Make up adjectives using -able, -ive, -ful, -ly, -(i)an, -al, -ing.
2. Put the verbs into the correct form (Present Simple or Present Continuous).
1. I (not read) the historical article now.
2. He always (take) part in different teenagers’ competitions.
3. My mother (be) a famous singer.
4. Tony and Jack (answer) the questions for the Young Photographers’ Competition.
5. Sandy (get up), (wash) her face, (do) her morning exercises and (go) to school every
3. Complete the sentences using ing-form where necessary.
1. I can (read) English texts fluently.
2. My brother likes (play) football.
3. Do you mind (close) the door? It is cold in the room.
4. Her uncle gave up (smoke) lately.
5. Jack hates (do) his homework.
4. Write dates and numbers in words.