Презентация "Present Perfect Tense" 7 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
PRESENT PERFECT TENSE
PRESENT PERFECT TENSE.
You have V3 (ed) ( Participle 2)
She has V3(ed) ( Participle 2)
NAME THREE FORMS.
To clean, to sweep, to wash ,
to make, to go, to water, to look , to set , to walk , to take, to feed, to dust , to help, to be.
CHOOSE have or has
- I … fed my dog.
- She … watered the flowers.
- Mike … swept the floor.
- They … helped their parents.
- The boy … cleaned his room.
- My mother … gone shopping.
- Children … helped their parents.
PRESENT PERFECT or PAST SIMPLE.
1. Tom … already … (to have) lunch.
2. Kate …(to make) the bed and went to school .
3. We … ( not to take) out the rubbish yet.
4. I … just … (to set) the table.
5. Mary … ( not to go) shopping last Sunday.
6. … you … ever… (to be) to London ?
CHECK YOUR ANSWERS.
1. Tom … already ….. lunch.
2. Kate ….. he bed and went to school .
3. We …… …… out the rubbish yet.
4. I …… just ….. the table.
5. Mary …… ... shopping last Sunday.
6. ….. you ever …… to London ?
6 - VERY GOOD! 3 - OK !
5 - GOOD! < 3 - TRY AGAIN !
Give short answers. Have they vacuumed the carpets?
Have they made their beds?
Have they dusted the desks ?
Has Ann swept the floor? Has Ivan watered . the flower?
Has Ruslan vacuumed the carpet and . dusted the desk ?
Read and translate this dialogue.
- Girl : Hello!
- Mother : Hi, dear! How was your day?
- Girl : Everything is all right. I’ve got a “ five” in English.
- Mother : Hmm? Are you cheating me?
- Girl : No, mum! I’ve never cheated in my life.
- Mother : All right. How about lessons for tomorrow?
- Girl : I’ve already done everything.
- Mother : That sounds a bit strange but let it be. You’ve been a good girl today and I’ll buy your favourite …
- Girl : Don’t bother , Mum. I’ve already done shopping and I’ve cooked supper.
- Mother : Listen, Jessica. What awful things have you done? Tell me the truth.
- Girl : I’ m sorry, but my name is Julia. It’s a wrong number , I think.
to cheat [ t∫ i:t] - обманывать.
That sounds a bit strange but let it be. - Звучит непривычно, но пусть всё остаётся как есть!
Don’t bother [ boðə ] - не беспокойся.
awful [ o:ful ] - ужасный(ая)
wrong [ roŋ ] - неправильный
THANK YOU FOR THE LESSON!