Презентация "The English Trip" 5 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
the English trip
Put the following words into four columns:
[æ] [ai] [Λ] [ei]
bake, butter, traffic, bike, crumble, pavement, bad, lights, ant, slice, oven, straight, right, kind, camel, funny, gloves, lazy
The Odd Word
Find the odd word and explain why you’ve chosen these words:
- cheetah, deer, chimpanzee ,bear, cow
- owl, ant, fly, snail, dog, cat
- ant, dragonfly, cobra, fly, mosquito
- beautiful, fit, nice, short, tall, friendly
- catch, carry, hit, roll, dive, hold
- tie, shorts, shirt, slippers, skirt
It has wings,
But it cannot fly.
It can swim.
Do you know why?
What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
A man was driving his truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. Up ahead, a woman was crossing the street. How did the driver see her?
What goes through towns and over hills but never moves?
I have four legs and a tail. I have no teeth. I can swim and dive underwater. I carry my house around with me.