Контрольная работа 7 класс III четверть.
1. Прослушайте текст The Library Book и отметьте верные
высказывания T, а неверные F.
1. Kevin borrowed a library book about fishing.
2. He didn't finish the book.
3. Kevin couldn't find the book.
4. Kevin had left the book on his bed.
5. Kevin's brother left the book at school.
2. Прочитайте текст и отметьте верные высказывания T, а
January the 12th is the birthday of Jack London, one of the greatest
American writers. Jack London was born in San Francisco in a very poor
family. He began working at the age of eight, selling newspapers and doing
other jobs. In fact all his life he worked very hard. He left school at the age
of fourteen and soon became a sailor. Jack London describes his adventures
in many novels, short stories and essays.
All his life was self-education. He read a lot of books. He managed to pass
his school exams and even went to university in California. But then his
father died and he had to leave the university and go home to work and help
One of his novels gives a picture of the working class fight. In Martin Eden,
one of his best novels, Jack London gives us details of his life. Adventure
stories and animal stories made him famous. One of his best known stories
is Brown Wolf.
1. Jack London is one of the greatest British writers.
2. Jack London had to begin working at the age of eight.
3. He earned money by selling newspapers.
4. Jack London finished school at the age of 18.
5. Jack London used to read very little.
6. Jack London was a self-educated man.
7. He left university because he became a famous writer.
8. In his novel Martin Eden Jack London gives the details of his father’s
3. Подберите русский эквивалент.
4. Вставьте at / in / to чтобы закончить предложения с фразовым
глаголом to rush.
1. Everyone rushed __ the room to see what was happening.
2. Don't rush __ conclusions. This is not her final decision.
3. I'm afraid we'll have to rush the old lady __ hospital.
4. Jane was very hungry and rushed __ her sandwich as soon as it was
5. Please don't rush ___ without knocking.