Презентация "Conditionals" 7 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
1) If you come with me, I (to do) the shopping with you.
2) Walter (to help) his mother in the garden if she reads him a story this evening.
3) If it (to rain), I will stay at home.
4) Our teacher will be happy if we (to learn) the poem by heart.
5) If they had enough money, they (to buy) a new car.
6) We (to pass) the exam if we studied harder.
7) If Pat (to repair) his bike, he could go on a bicycle tour with us.
8) She would get 100 pounds if she (to sell) this old shelf.
9) If I was/were you, I (to invite) Jack to the party.
10) If the weather (to be) fine, the children can walk to school.
1) If Tracy had a mobile phone, she (to phone) all her friends.
2) I (to be) very angry with Nick if he forgets my CD again.
3) If the boys (to win) this match, their coach will invite them to a barbecue.
4) If you don't read these articles, you (not/to know) the facts about Africa.
5) You would get very wet if you (to walk) in this rain.
6) The engine (not/to start) if Ben connected these two cables.
7) If he has time, he (to buy) her some sweets.
8) Maria (to play) in the school orchestra if she practised the trumpet more often.
9) We won't fetch something to drink if Jim (not/to bring) some sandwiches.
10) If he (to carry) the rucksack, I'd pull the suitcase.
1 If I see him I (give) him a lift. 2 The table will collapse if you (stand) on it. 3 If he (eat) all that he will be ill. 4 If I find your passport I (telephone) you at once. 5 The police (arrest) him if they catch him. 6 If he (read) in bad light he will ruin his eyes. 7 Someone (steal) your car if you leave it unlocked. 8 What will happen if my parachute (not open)? 9 If he (wash) my car I'll give him Ј10. 10 If she (need) a radio she can borrow mine. 11 If you (not go) away I'll send for the police. 12 I'll be very angry if he (make) any more mistakes. 13 If he (be) late we'll go without him. 14 She will be absolutely furious if she (hear) about this. 15 If you put on the kettle I (make) the tea. 16 If you give my dog a bone he (bury) it at once. 17 If we leave the car here it (not be) in anybody's way. 18 He'll be late for the train if he (not start) at once. 19 If you come late they (not let) you in. 20 If he (go) on telling lies nobody will believe a word he says.
1 If I had a typewriter I (type) it myself. 2 If I (know) his address I'd give it to you. 3 He (look) a lot better if he shaved more often. 4 If you (play) for lower stakes you wouldn't lose so much. 5 If he worked more slowly he (not make) so many mistakes. 6 I shouldn't drink that wine if I (be) you. 7 More tourists would come to this country if it (have) a better climate. 8 If I were sent to prison you (visit) me? 9 If someone (give) you a helicopter what would you do with it? 10 I (buy) shares in that company if I had some money. 11 If he (clean) his windscreen he'd be able to see where he was going. 12 If you drove your car into the river you (be able) to get out? 13 If you (not belong) to a union you couldn't get a job. 14 If I (win) a big prize in a lottery I'd give up my job. 15 What you (do) if you found a burglar in your house? 16 I could tell you what this means if I (know) Greek. 17 If everybody (give) Ј1 we would have enough. 18 He might get fat if he (stop) smoking. 19 If he knew that it was dangerous he (not come). 20 If you (see) someone drowning what would you do?