Презентация "The plural number of nouns" 3 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
The plural number of nouns
To some nouns we can not add ending s, we can add only es. They are words with x, ss, sh, ch
The words with y and f
- If the word ends with y, we change it for i and add es.
- If the word ends with f we change it for v and es
Read and choose.
- 1. This is Mary’s baby/babies.
- 2. Where are the glass/glasses.
- 3. Whose is this box/boxes?
- 4. Bring me two dish/dishes.
- 5. I’ve got two shelf/shelves in my room.
- 6. Look at these baby/babies.
There is and There are
We use there is with a noun in singular number
- There is a glass in the cupboard.
- There is a mirror in the living room.
We use there are when a noun in plural form.
- There are two fridges in the kitchen.
- There are four shelves on the table.
Complete the sentences
- There … two (sandwich) in the lunchbox.
- There … a (box) over there.
- There … three (dish) in the cupboard.
- There … five (shelf) in the bedroom.
- There … a (cooker) in the kitchen.
- There … a (glass) on the fridge.
Английский язык - еще материалы к урокам:
Copyright © 2013-2018 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com