Презентация "My pets" 5 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Цели и задачи урока:
- актуализация грамматических навыков по времени Present Perfect;
- развитие лексических навыков;
- развитие внимания и памяти;
- тренировка навыка чтения с полным пониманием прочитанного;
- тренировка навыков в монологической речи;
Let’s remember English sounds and words:
- [i:] feed, please, teach
- [i] fish, kitten, give
- [p] puppy, parrot, play
- [f] fish, feed, for, give
- [w] walk, wash, water
- [ae] catch, cat, black
- [k] clever, kind, talk, take
Arrange the words in pairs. You must say:
- Exsample: A cow has a calf.
- A cat a chicken
- A pig a mouse
- A sheep a kid
- A goat a kitten
- A dog a piglet
- A mouse a lamb
- A duck a puppy
- A hen a ducking
We should take care of animals
- Feed animals properly;
- Clean up their cages;
- Wash and brash them;
- Play with them;
- Take to the vet;
- Talk to animals;
Let’s remember Present Perfect write sentences using already
- Exsample: Don’t forget to feed you hamster. I’ve just fed it.
- Don’t forget to take your puppy for a walk.
- Don’t forget to clean the parrot’s cage.
- Would you like to buy a good watchdog?
- Don’t forget to take your cat to the vet.
It’s time to relax.
- Can you hop like a rabbit?
- Can you jump like a frog?
- Can you run like a dog?
- Can you fly like a bird?
- Can you swim like a fish?
- Can you be like a good child?
- As still as you wish?
Choose the correct variant:
- 1 Diamond and Prim were...
- a) Cats b) rabbits c) dogs
- 2 Diamond and Prim became famous of their...
- a) Habits b) masters c) kindness
- 3 Diamond was...
- a) Lord Byron’s pet b) Isaac Newton’s pet c) Charles Dicken’s pet
- 4 Diamond is well-known because he once...
- a) Spoiled his masters works b) asked a lot of questions
- c) Made a lot of very important discoveries
- 5 Prim was ...
- a) Charlie Chaplin’s pet b) Lord Byron’s pet c) Isaac Newton’s pet
- 6) Prim is famous because he...
- a) Translated poems into many languages b) was a great poet c) was master’s beloved pet
Thank you for your work.
- Mind the clock
- And keep the rule:
- Try to come
- In time to school!
- Our lesson is over. Good-bye, boys and girls!
Английский язык - еще материалы к урокам:
Copyright © 2013-2018 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: firstname.lastname@example.org