Present Simple or Present Continuous?
1. What the children (do)?
2. The shops( open) at 9 o`clock and ( close) at 5.30.
3. Julia (speak) 4 languages.
4. They (not listen) to music now.
5. Your brother often (go) cycling?
6. She usually (not go) to the park.
7. Where your parents (live)?
8. Listen ! The phone ( ring).
9. I (not play) tennis.
10. Look! It (snow).
11. It (snow) every year in this country.
12. We often (not go ) on picnics.
13. He usually (watch) TV in the evening.
14. How often you (read) English books?
15. Where is Tom? He (have) a shower.
16. I (not watch) television very often.
17. John (work ) today? I` sorry, I (not know).
18. Sue (not like ) coffee . She (prefer) tea.
19. She (hate) eating soup.
20. Where is Paul? In the kitchen. He (cook).
21. Why are you under the table? What you (do)?
22. You (know) that girl? Yes, but I (not remember) her name.
23. Mary (watch) television every afternoon.
24. John and Susan usually (eat) at a restaurant on Sundays.
25. Be quite! The baby (sleep)
26. Most young people in my country (not wear ) a uniform at school.
27. Stella (not always do) her homework.
28. Jane (not carry) an umbrella today because it is sunny.
29. My parents (work) right now.
30. Look! The children (play) on their computer again.
31. Laura (not sing) at the moment .She (dance)
32. She usually (catch) the bus to school.
33. Susan and Kate (study) now.
34. He (not like) swimming.
35. John (wear) his jeans today
36. Excuse me, I (sit) here.
37. Tony (work) in a hotel.
38. They (swim) now.
39. Mrs Smith (live) in Scotland.
40. She (not drive) a car.
41. She (not go ) shopping on Fridays.
42. What they do at the moment?
43. What time you (get up ) on Sundays?