Вариант № 3
Выберите правильный вариант:
1. We ( am, is, are) at home.
2. Bob ( is, are, am) five.
3. Tom ( have got, has got ) a bike.
4. My sister and I ( have got, has got ) a computer.
5. His dog ( like, likes, liking ) to run.
6. My father ( works, working, work ) at the bakery.
7. Look! Larry ( skate, skates, skating, is skating).
8. She can (jump, jumps, to jump).
9. There ( is , are ) three books on the table.
10. There ( is , are) a girl in the classroom.
11. I`ve got ( a, an, - ) uncle.
12. There is ( some, any ) orange juice in the bottle.
13. We haven`t got ( some, any ) cheese in the fridge.
14. How ( much, many)bread do you need?
15. There aren`t ( much, many) apples in the bag.
16. Mr. Brown has got two ( childs, children, son)
17. Kate has got five (doll, mice, child)
18. ( This /Those) are his balls.
19. ( Ann , Ann’s) pen is in the box.
20. ( Do you / Are you)……….like to dance?
Cделай предложения отрицательными и вопросительными:
1. Tim has got many toys.
2. He can write very well.
3. We are pupils.
4. Chuckles is climbing now.
5. She plays tennis every day.