TEST ON VOCABULARY “AGE”
1) A ......... is a baby who is recently born.
2) Another word for a baby is a(n) .......... .
D school-aged child.
3) A(n) ......... is an older child whose age ranges between 13 to 19 years old.
C middle-aged person,
4) A(n) ……….. is a young child whose age ranges between one and three years old.
5) A ……… citizen is an older person who is close to or over the age of retirement.
6) Can you believe that Sarah is 54 years old? She doesn’t look like she’s in her ……. . She
looks like she’s about 45 years old.
7) A ……. is a young person who is usually under 20 years old.
8) …… people range in age, but are usually between 40 and 60.
9) ….. people are usually over 65 years of age.
10) A(n) ……. is a person who is usually over 18-21 years old.
KEY: 1D, 2C, 3D, 4A, 5C, 6D, 7C, 8A, 9C, 10B.