1. OPEN THE BRACKETS.
1) If the dog (keep) barking, the neighbours (call) the police.
2) The boss (be) angry if you fail to complete the task.
3) If you (eat) too much, you (be) sick.
4) If the weather (be) bad on Sunday, we (have to) stay at home.
5) You should see a doctor if you (not/feel) well.
6) If you (study) hard, you (pass) your exam.
7) If I (be) late, they (not/wait) for me.
8) If it (look) like rain, we (not/go) to the park.
9) If he (work) on Friday, he (not/come) to the party.
2. MATCH THE FOLLOWING PARTS OF THE SENTENCES.
1) If I go on a diet a) we’ll make a snowman
2) If it’s sunny tomorrow b) I’ll buy you some ice-cream
3) If Ben doesn’t hurry c) she’ll have to take a taxi
4) If it snows d) I’ll lose some weight
5) If there are no buses e) he’ll be late
6) If you keep quiet f) we’ll go for a picnic
3. PUT THE VERBS IN BRACKETS INTO THE CORRECT TENSE.
Anna has to organize a party for her best friend. If she (ask) her friends for help,
they definitely (help) her. If the weather (be) nice, they (stay) out and (have) a
barbeque. If the weather (not/be) warm and sunny, they (have to) stay indoors.