Диагностическая работа по английскому языку за 2 четверть 9 класс
I. Fill in the gaps. Use much, many, a lot of, few, little, more, fewer, less.
1. How…milk would you like in your coffee?
2. You should eat… cakes. It’s not very good for you.
3. If you eat… carrots, your teeth and eyes will be very healthy.
4. If you want to lose weight, you should eat… sugar.
5. There is … milk in our fridge. Go to the shop, please.
II. Change the sentences to reported speech.
1. I said to him, ”I don’t like coffee”.
2. Helen said to her little sister, “Mother is making dinner now.”
3. Sam said to his brother, ”I wrote a letter to granny yesterday”.
4. Kate said, “It is a nice weather today.”
5. She asks, “Is this man a doctor?”
III. Choose “tell” or “say”:
1. Could you (tell / say) me the time, please?
2. She (told / said) that she was a student.
3. (Tell / Say) her what you want.
4. Did he (tell / say) goodbye to his mother?
5. Do you always (tell / say) hello to your friend?
IV. Choose the correct article: the / -
1. Why is … water so cold?
2. We can’t live without … water.
3. ... coffee is very hot, I can't drink it.
4. There is … sugar in …tea.
5. Where is … ice cream that I’ve bought?