Школьный тур олимпиады по английскому языку для 4 класса (45 минут)
Максимальное количество баллов – 47 баллов
Прочитай рассказ и выполни задания после текста.
It was the first day of the winter holiday. It was a beautiful day. The trees were white with
snow. Peter and his friend went for a walk to the yard. There was a lot of snow. Peter said,
“Let’s make a snowman, Tom!” “Oh! That’s a good idea,” Tom said.
They made three big snowballs. The first snowball was very big. The second was smaller
than the first one. The third was the smallest. The smallest snowball was the “head”. Then
they took three sticks: one for a “mouth” and two small sticks for “eyes”.
Tom had an idea. “We can make the nose out of a big carrot.” They ran home, took a big
carrot and an old pot. The boys put the pot on the snowman’s head and made the “nose”
out of the carrot. The snowman was ready. How funny it was! The friends were happy.
They had a lot of fun.
Ответь на вопросы.
1. What colour were the trees?
2. What was Peter’s friend name?
3. What did Peter and Tom want to make?
4. How many snowballs did the boys make?
5. What did they use to make the snowman’s mouth and eyes?
Согласись или не согласись со следующими утверждениями.
1. It was the first day of summer holidays.
2. There was not snow in the street.
3. Peter said ”Let’s play football”.
4. There are three big snowballs.
5. The boys took a big carrot to make the nose.
Часть 2. Грамматика
Составь связные предложения.
c) likes, in, to, books, the, read, mother, evening, my;
2) computer, Saturdays, on, games, my, plays, sister;
3) you, hands, eat, do, wash, you, your, before;
4) like, football, we, to, play;
5)the, went, to, they, park, yesterday,